- All members of the staff and students of the college are members of the library and are entitled to borrow books.
- The library will be opened from 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM on all working days and it will be closed on Sundays and all recognized holidays.
- Books from the references section will not be allowed to be taken out of the library except with the written authorization of the Principal. They can be consulted in the library room on all days during which the library remains open.
- Strict silence should be observed in the library.
- Books cannot be sublet. Those who violate this rule will be severely punished.
- All marking, folding, underlining, shading etc. on books are punishable with a fine or with replacement or both.
- The student must satisfy themselves as to whether the book issued to them is in good condition and if it is not, it should be brought to the notice of the Librarian. For all damages to books noticed at the time of their return to the library the borrowers will be held responsible and they will have to pay the cost of replacement.