Following are the general rules to be followed in the computer and electronics Labs.
- Students should involve in the lab work in the most disciplined fashion and should maintain silence and cleanliness.
- Equipment should be handled with care.
- No equipment should not be displaced from its original position.
- Strict action will be taken if any article is stolen from the Lab.
- If any equipment or apparatus is broken, out of carelessness, the student will have to pay a fine.
- Students should sign the logbook at the time of the Lab hour.